In 3.15, a nasty bug was introduced. Nasty because not all users will experience the same problems, and nasty because it cannot always be corrected automatically.
Depending on your timezone, some dates in your database may be off by one day. This can happen for the dates of matches only, or for all dates including rounds, matches, formchanges, ISA, at the same time.
For coaching version, reading in older database of athletes will experience the problem each time they are read in, until the athletes have upgraded to 3.15.4 or higher and corrected the problem themselves.
So what can you do?
Update to 3.15.4 or higher
Check the dates of your matches? Are they correct, then you're fine!
Are they incorrect (a day backwards or forwards), then also check whether it's only the match dates or all dates.
- Go to Options->Database
- Make sure to create a backup first, then
- Use one of the four options:
- All dates +1 day, moves all dates 1 day ahead
- All dates -1 day, moves all dates 1 day backwards
- All MATCH dates +1 day, moves only the Match dates 1 day ahead
- All MATCH dates -1 day, moves only the Match dates 1 day backwards.
These four options should make it possible to correct the problem......
Very sorry for this inconvenience.
Marcel van Apeldoorn